boyanna

Frantic Reader #47901

Fate laid out your life for you like a dress on a bed, and you could either wear it or go naked....

I go naked.

Progress: 30 %
The Bookmaidens

Opal - Jennifer L. Armentrout A little Teasers from Opal posted on Deity Island

Teaser #1:
Dawson raised his arm and two DVDs shot into his hand. “Uh, we have Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead.” “Great,” Daemon muttered. I rolled my eyes. “Wussy.” “Whatever.” He elbowed me, knocking a kernel of popcorn between my chest and notebook. I sighed. “Want me to get that for you?” he asked. Shooting him a look, I dug it out and then tossed it in his face. “You’re going to be grateful when the zombie apocalypse occurs and I know what to do because of my zombie fetish.” He looked doubtful. “There are better fetishes out there, Kitten. I could show you a few.” “Uh, no, thank you.” But I did flush. And there were a lot of images that suddenly polluted my brain. “Aren’t you supposed to go to the nearest Costco or something?” Dawson asked, letting the DVDs float back to the coffee table. Daemon turned to his twin slowly, face incredulous. “And how would you know that?” He shrugged. “It’s in the Zombie Survival Guide.” “It is.” I nodded eagerly. “Costco has everything—thick walls, food, and supplies. They even sell guns and ammunition. You could hole up there for years while the zombies are getting their nom nom on.” Daemon’s mouth dropped open. “What?” I grinned. “Zombies got to eat, too, you know.”

Teaser #2:
Daemon pulled back, brows raised. “Kitten…” “Okay.” I scooted back and he followed, climbing over me, his arms huge and powerful. God, I was in way over my head with him sometimes. “You might be right, but you’re wasting time.” “I’m always right.” I opened my mouth to disagree, but his lips took control of mine, and his kiss reached deep down inside me, melted muscle and bone. His tongue swept over mine, and at that moment, he could have been right all he wanted as long as he kept kissing me like that.

Teaser #3:
***The bed was way too small with him in it. Seven months ago—heck, four months ago—I would’ve run laughing into the hills if someone said Daemon would be in my bed. But a lot had changed. And seven months ago, I didn’t believe in aliens. ***

You can also find the Trailer HERE

UpDate: (25.11.2012)
Dancing Scene from Opal (no spoilers)