boyanna

Frantic Reader #47901

Fate laid out your life for you like a dress on a bed, and you could either wear it or go naked....

I go naked.

Veronica Roth
Progress: 30 %
The Bookmaidens

Sentinel - Jennifer L. Armentrout This:
"Some people say when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade, but when life gives you one seriously ticked off God gunning for your ass, you prepare for war and you hope for paradise."
- Alex (Alexandria) Andros

Update 04/01/'13:
Teaser #1:
“That’s okay,” Apollo replied, smiling at him in a wholly creepy' hide your kids' kind of way. “When you least expect it, I’m going to turn you into a a pink flower that smells like cat pee.”

Teaser #2:

Update 29/04/'13:
Teaser #3:
“Poor Persephone.” He stared down his nose at the god. “That must be hard on her if that’s what gets you off.”
I wrinkled my nose.
“If her name drips from your forked tongue one more time, I will rip it out,” Hades promised, voice deadly low.
Was his tongue really forked?
His lips curled up on one side. “What? You don’t like me talking about your wife?” He looked over at the three of us. “Is abduction as a means of marriage still all the rage these days?”
Seth arched a brow.
“Uh… no,” I said, shaking my head. “It’s really frowned upon.”
Hades cheeks deepened in color. “You’re really pushing me.”
“I haven’t even begun to push," the Titan replied.
Aiden sighed and said under his breath, “Well, this conversation has really digressed.”
“Yeah,” I muttered, crossing my arms as I watched the two try to out snark each other.
This is going smoothly. Seth’s voice filtered through my thoughts.
I kept my eyes on the Titan. He’s not that… bad. I mean, all things considered, right?
His answering chuckle tugged at my lips. I sort of like him.
Of course.

Update 14/07/'13:
Teaser #4:
“Other than the fact I just spewed out two gods like a drunk college chick? I’m feeling fabulous.”

Update 06/08/'13:
Teaser #5:
Startled, my head jerked up and my eyes met his. They were a furious shade of gunmetal gray, and they were so open. Raw pain flowed from them, and I wanted to look away from that, to take the coward’s way out.
“My heart stopped when that damn door closed on me. I could hear you two fighting. I could hear him taunting you, and I could hear him breaking your bones. And there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it.” He placed his hands on either side of my legs. Tension rippled through the muscles in his arms. “You never should’ve faced something like that alone.”
“But you would’ve died.”
“And because I love you, I am willing to die to save you from that. Don’t you dare take that decision from me again.”